- Composite Rating > 90 - A Top-list that uses a proprietary formula based on technical and fundamental data to compute a rating for the stock. Only stocks exhibiting strong metrics will appear on the list and it is sorted by highest SCoRe
- Trend Change Lubricant - Swing Trade scan looking for a change in the daily downtrend to a possible reversal
- Bouncers - Slow simple 45 minute hold for stocks that took out yesterday’s low but bounced back up into yesterday’s range. Slow moving alert
- The A Table - Uses the Composite Rating SCoRe and adds in short float that can add fuel to the fire if momentum comes into the stock to the upside
- Horseshoe Up - A gap momentum strategy for stocks that gapped up then tried to come back and fill the gap, only to go back to highs and trigger this alert)
- Horseshoe Down - Gap down momentum strategy - the exact opposite of Horseshoe Up
- Earnings Watcher - A Top-list showing stocks that had earning after the close the prior
day and one’s that had earnings in the morning of the current day.
- Jam Down Buy - Will show stocks that have had a big move over the last 20 days, but are no hitting a new low and touching the 10 day SMA. Contrarian buy alert
- Random Acts of Violence - Another Contrarian buy alert of stocks that have a good composite SCoRe but are hitting lows and down at least 2.5% on the day
- Consecutive 15 Min Candles - Top-list showing stocks that have had them most consecutive 15 minute candles. Both up candles and down candles.
- Extreme Master Blaster - One of the most favorite momentum windows. It is a Multi- Strategy window with 5 strategies and looking for extreme volume and stocks out of at least a 10 day range
- Extreme Volume H/L Pro (Momentum - Liquid Stocks): Looking for shocks doing huge volume and at least close to or above the 10 day high
- Turbo Up Family - No Resistance - This collection of strategies is using “New High” as the alert with accelerated one minute volume to spot timely intraday entries for range breaks to the upside. These plays also have the added benefit of All Time Highs. (No Resistance)
- Turbo Down Family - No Support - This collection of strategies is using “New Low” as the alert with accelerated one minute volume to spot timely intraday entries for conducive range breaks to the downside. These plays also have the added benefit of All Time Lows. (No Support)
- Pack Leaders - This Top list will display large cap stocks (market cap >$4Billion) that are currently hitting all-time highs.
- Compare Count Family – 4 - This Compare Count group of windows is meant to be used in the 1st 15 minutes of the market. The idea is to get a feel for what the institutional sellers/buyers might be up to for the session. Extreme buying/selling in the 1st 15 minutes can sometimes be a clue; Large chunks of institutional orders can be completed in this time and then the rest of the order must be sliced and diced during the remainder of the session. Bottom line, if the ratios greater than 55%, these windows can act as a sort of leading indicator.
- Bull Flag Intraday – A Top-list looking for stocks forming a bull flag intraday
- Turbo Breaks Down - Similar Configuration as the “No Support” Window; however, these stocks will be range bound on the daily as opposed to All Time Lows. Use the daily as a possible road map for how much something might actually move down before hitting support - assuming a nice intraday setup.
- Turbo Breaks Up - Similar Configuration as the “No Resistance” Window; however, these stocks will be range bound on the daily as opposed to All Time Highs. Use the daily as a possible road map for how much something might actually move up before hitting resistance - assuming a nice intraday setup.
- Bull Flag Daily Setup – A Top-list looking for stocks forming a daily bull flag
- Pullback, above 50 SMA Pro (Position Trading) - looking for stocks pulling back on a 5 day
time frame with a bullish intraday candle and above their 50 day SMA
- Trend Change Pro (Position - Liquid Stocks) - Same as above but looking for stocks over $5 and a higher average daily volume. Also, without an influence on high short float):
- Bounce Below 50 SMA – An alert window that is showing stocks that have had a bounce recently that are showing weakness (on lows) and are below their 50 day SMA.
- Let’s Go Fishing (Exhaustion Long - Position Trading) - Looking for stocks potentially turning around on the daily and also exhibiting some sound fundamental data
- Revenue Growth Fishing - These are stocks that have been weak over the last 3 months but are now close to a 10 day high and have quarterly revenue growth higher than 20%.
- Bullish Candlestick Patterns - Multi Strategy Window using Trade Ideas preconfigured daily candlestick pattern combined with bullish price action the following day
- Rounded Bottom – Stocks that are forming a rounded bottom on the daily chart and may be ready for a bounce/
- Sector Analysis with Symbol list – A Top-list that looks at the major sectors and sorts them each day by “Change from the close”. Here is the symbols that need to go into a list and then have the Top-List only to follow these symbols
EEM FXI GDX GLD IBB IWM IYH IYR IYT KOL KRE KWEB MOO OIH OIL SLV SLX SMH TAN TEC TLT UNG USO VXX XHB XLB XLF XLU XRT