- What are Exchange Agreements?
- Trade Ideas servers access a lot of data from a variety of sources including the NYSE and NASDAQ exchanges.
- The NYSE and NASDAQ require us to keep updated records and file accurate annual reports of subscriber information.
- Trade Ideas is required to verify whether each subscriber is a professional or non-professional trader.
- Professional traders are required to pay additional fees to NYSE, AMEX, and NASDAQ.
- Trade Ideas pays the exchange fees for non-professional subscribers.
- Am I a professional trader, if so what do I do?
- Do you trade other people’s money or carry special licenses? If not, then you are probably not considered professional.
- Here is a link to more information about professional trader status.
- For assistance, email email@example.com.
How to fill out the agreements:
Here is a helpful video showing how to access and fill out your exchange agreements:
- Go to Home Page
- Click login (upper right) and you will be redirected to the Account Management page
- Enter in your login information (upper right)
- Find where it says “Incomplete” and then go to where it says click here.
- You will be redirected to the Exchange Agreement page for NYSE and NASDAQ
- Fill out your name, address, occupation, job position, and job description and SUBMIT
- You will continue to another page where you need to select Nasdaq & NYSE
- Select Nasdaq to go to the Agreement Form.
- You need to enter your name as shown in the field (case sensitive)
- Read the agreement and then choose, I AGREE
- You will then be taken to the NYSE Agreement Form.
- Read Agreement Form and check the box, then select I AGREE
- You will be taken to another form with name, address, etc.
- Answer the questions below. If you are a non-professional trader, you will need to answer the first question with a “yes” and the following questions with a “no.”
- If you are professional, then scroll down and you will see where it says “If you are a professional subscriber, please click the link to complete the NYSE professional agreements form” NYSE Professional Agreement Form
- It will then take you to pdffiller where you will be required to complete the NYSE agreement.
- Once complete, it will be submitted to the exchanges for approval (can take up to 24 hours)
- In the meantime, your account will not have live data. Once you are approved by the exchanges, you will be sent an email and your data feed will be turned on.
- When finished, select I AGREE
- You will then be redirected to another page where you choose “Continue”
- You will be redirected to a page where you can download the software or choose the web version
Once you are logged in, you should see green bars and a green ball on the upper right. If you do not, please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.